Updated: 11th December 2021
The public should act in accordance with the State Coordinator’s directions.
More information: www.covid-19.sa.gov.au
Keep social distance
Social distancing should be practiced at all times.
Please do not visit a park if you are feeling sick or are required to self-isolate.
If you are a volunteer
When attending a URTLG organised event:
- Stay at home if you have a fever, cough or cold, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, diarrhoea or vomiting, head or muscle aches
- Wear masks and keep a distance of 1.5 metres during instances of face-to-face contact
- Minimise face-to-face contact to less than 15 minutes
- Avoid physical contact wherever possible
- Practice good OH&S practices