(a) Committee meetings are to be held in accordance with the URTLG Constitution (contact the Secretary for this document)
- Attendance by a URTLG member or other person who is not a committee member: (a) Request in writing stating purpose for attendance must be made to the Secretary a minimum of 3 days prior for URTLG general members or members of the public who wish to attend the next scheduled meeting. Acceptance of request will be made by the Secretary as appropriate; (b) Additionally, a member or other person who is not a committee member may attend a committee meeting if invited to do so by the chair or another committee member on behalf of the committee; (c) A person accepted or invited to attend a committee meeting:
- has no right to any agenda, minutes or other document circulated at the meeting.
- must not comment about any matter under discussion at the meeting unless invited by the Chairperson to do so.
- cannot vote on any matter that is to be decided at the meeting.
- may be required to be absent for certain agenda items if decided by the Chairperson or committee.
- must not discuss any confidential matters raised at the meeting with non-committee members.
- can be directed by the Chairperson to leave the meeting if they do not comply with this policy.
- Voting (a) Out of session votes and decisions can be accepted by email.
Revision 1 dated 13th February 2018